Car Headliner Repair Shop in Los Angeles
Welcome to Best Way Auto Upholstery. Cars older than ten years often have the same defect – headliner (car ceiling upholstery) begins to flake and unglued. In this case, it is blown and begins to sag right over your head. At first, you do not pay attention to it, but soon he almost droops, and there begins to crumble old sticky foam right on your head, clogging up the whole car.
Most common problems with car headliner fixing in our shop:
- – sagging headliner, unglued ceiling material;
- – swelling and blown some in some section of headliner;
- – the fabric material is heavy dirty and doesn’t clean up;
- – auto headliner material damaged has tears or chopped;
- – the auto interior ceiling is too boring, and a customer wants to change it to custom style.
If you are familiar with it, respect yourself, please contact our professional auto upholstery for headliner repair services in Los Angeles. The cost of such services isn’t expensive and starts at $150 for the simplest type of headliners. In just half a day, we will return your car with freshness and a new headliner.
We’re engaged in repair and restoration vehicle’s headliners from simple cars like Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic and Honda Accord, to top-class like Bentley, Rolls Royce, and Ferrari. The auto headliner repair procedure requires experience and special materials. Our professionals have extensive experience in the automotive repair of any car ceiling.
Headliner Replacement and Installation
The first thing we need is to see the problem and the complexity of its solutions. Next, you have to choose the material for your headliner: original fabric, custom fabric material, vinyl, leather, or luxury suede headlining. Then we will be able to tell you the final price how much does it cost.
To repair or replacement headliner, we need to follow the next steps:
- Prepare it to remove from a car: disconnect lights from the auto roof, side, front and rear pillars, headliner console, sun visors, and sunroof. In some vehicles, we have to remove the ventilation system.
- After disconnecting all electronics, we take out the headliner from the car.
- The next step is cleaning the old material, removing the old foam.
- Finally, we glue new headlining material. For this step, we use special and expensive glue and material that you’ve chosen (fabric, suede etc.). After gluing, we cut holes for lamps, handles, console, and sunroof. The last step is installing back headliner and other parts that we’ve removed earlier.
Besides, if your car has a sunroof, we recommend replacing sunroof upholstery either in the same headlining material.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How much does headliner repair cost?
It depends on a vehicle model and year, headlining material. The price is starting at $150. For free estimate – call 310-435-8417.
How long does it take to replace a car headliner?
It takes half of a day for most cars. If you’d like to restore headliner for vehicles like Rolls Royce and Bentley, it might take one-two full days.
What kind of material do you use?
We have a lot of automotive headlining materials, and texture, and color at your choice: fabric, vinyl, leather, luxury suede.
Can you recover car pillars only?
Yes, we can. Each pillars would be cost around $20 for headlining recovering.
Can you reupholster my sunvisors and sunroof?
Yes, we can. We recommend you to replace headliner, sunroof, and sunvisors together. In this case, we give you a discount.
Shall I drop off my car in your shop?
Yes, you shall. Also, you might remove headliner and bring it in to our shop separately.
If you can’t find the answer what you’re looking for about repair or replace headliner in Los Angeles, please Contact Us.
Business Cell Phone
Get free estimate online
5242 Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016
M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Visit shop Photo Gallery